The new Alpine PDX Series amplifiers are completely re-engineered for performance, sound quality, and reliability. The PDX series are for the true car audio enthusiast, all from a compact size. Consider the bar raised.
Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized retailer of Alpine products. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and on-time delivery of your orders. As we are an authorized retailer, you are guaranteed you are receiving authentic Alpine products.
Features and Specification
CEA-2006 Power Ratings
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: (4/2 I? @14.4V ?%THD+N), S/N 92dBA, ref:1W into 4 I?) 1200W x 1
RMS Power Ratings
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: (@14.4V ?%THD+N) 1200W x 1
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: (@14.4V ?%THD+N) 1200W x 1
- Crossover Frequency (LPF): Variable, 50Hz - 400Hz (-24dB / oct), (Variable, L.P.F Only 1/2 ch)
- Subsonic Filter: OFF / 15Hz / 30Hz
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 257mm x 192mm x 50.8mm
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) in: 10-1/8'' x 7-9/16'' x 2''
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): Select Vol, 0.1V to 1.0V or 1.0V to 8.0V (For Rated Power)
- Cable size: 4 AWG (BATT and GND), 12 AWG (Remote), Up to 8 AWG (Speaker)
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 5 Hz - 400 kHz / 0dB ~ -3dB (Reference: 1 W into 4 ohms)
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 4 or 1 I?
- Frequency Response (+0, -1dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: CEA 2006 S/N Ratio (IHF A Weighted, Reference: 1W into 4I?) 92 dBA
- Connectors: Quick Disonnect Terminals (Power Terminal and Speaker Terminals)
- Terminal Layout: One-Sided
- Mounting Design: Easy Stacking and Clean-look intallation
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 1 Channel (Mono)
- Thermal Protection:
- Low-battery Protection:
- Power Supply: Resonant Mode Power Supply
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Board Circuitry: STAR Ciruit
- Current Protection: Auto Over-Current Protection
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted Blue LED Power/Status Indicator
- RCA Output: Non-Fading Pre-Amp Output
- Crossover: Adjustable Low-Pass
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discrete
- Final Outputs: MOSFET
- Board Design: 6-Layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Gain Control: Adjustable
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (Sold Separately)
- UPC: 793276301017
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Don Van Skike From Sacramento
|Excellent bass amp. I also like the super small foot print.|