- 4-Ohm Dual Voice Coil
- Frequency Response: 23-400Hz
- Mounting Depth: 162mm (6-3/8")
- Cast Aluminum Frame with Perimeter Vented Heat Transfer, Integrated Shorting Sleeve, and Airflow Management System
- Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Fiber, 2-Piece Structural Parabolic w/ H.A.M.R Surround Diaphram
- Injected Molded Santoprene, High Amplitude Multi-Roll Surround
- 180 High Temp Wire on Spiral Cut Aluminum Former, 65mm 4 Layer Dual Voice Coil
- Heavy Duty 8 gauge Push with Housing, Banana Plug Jumper Terminals
- Reinforced Layer Spider Integration Tinsel Leads
- Concealed Mount Gasket System
- FEA Optimized for Maximum Linearity
- FEA Optimized HAMR Surround
- FEA Optimized Spider w/ Reinforced Layer Spider Integration
- FEA Optimized Machined CRC Motor Structure
- Redial Vented VC Heat Sink & Airflow Management System
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 793276601537
- Weight: 27
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
billbob From wi
bought this to pair with mpr 500 v power amp. mounted in fierce audio 1.3 cu ft ported box tuned to 38hz with an epic center to dial in the bass. THIS SUB ROCKS! can rumble the whole car and make the sunroof jump. unbelievable the sound out of just one 12. i had the previous model that were 500 rms and now these newer model impress me even more! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
88RangerMoose From Buckeye AZ
greattttt sub!!!! i have mine in my 88 ranger ex cab, in a ground shaker ported box with a 1000w kenwood amp. runs amazing highs and lows r great! i have it at 3/4 power and it makes my doors rattle and itll open my back window lol. i have heard them in sealed boxes and i dont like it as much. but this sub out hits my friend fosgates and kickers and bostons. some of them have 2 subs lol i have one thats not turned up
Jerome From Grapevine
I have 2 of these hooked up to a hifonics brutus amp playing 1700watts @ 1ohm, 850rms to each one. the sound quality is very good. I have the gain on the amp turned to a little less then halfway and they hit very hard even in the front seats of my 4door car. These subs could literally handle 1000rms each. They are alot cheaper then the prices in best buy and car toyz, your practically stealing these subs if you buy em. With these, a good amp, box and proper wiring your car will be thumping too.