- 4-Ohm Dual Voice Coil
- Frequency Response: 23-400Hz
- Mounting Depth: 162mm (6-3/8")
- Cast Aluminum Frame with Perimeter Vented Heat Transfer, Integrated Shorting Sleeve, and Airflow Management System
- Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Fiber, 2-Piece Structural Parabolic w/ H.A.M.R Surround Diaphram
- Injected Molded Santoprene, High Amplitude Multi-Roll Surround
- 180 High Temp Wire on Spiral Cut Aluminum Former, 65mm 4 Layer Dual Voice Coil
- Heavy Duty 8 gauge Push with Housing, Banana Plug Jumper Terminals
- Reinforced Layer Spider Integration Tinsel Leads
- Concealed Mount Gasket System
- FEA Optimized for Maximum Linearity
- FEA Optimized HAMR Surround
- FEA Optimized Spider w/ Reinforced Layer Spider Integration
- FEA Optimized Machined CRC Motor Structure
- Redial Vented VC Heat Sink & Airflow Management System
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 793276601537
- Weight: 27
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Todd Hansen From Vicksburg
|My alpine sub has been awesome I use all alpine stereo products in my boats and cars and has been exceptional I would recommend alpine to anybody|
TJ Mason From United States
|I'm a big alpine fan. The sound is great & they really hold a lot of power. You can feel & hear me coming long before I arrive.|
billbob From wi
bought this to pair with mpr 500 v power amp. mounted in fierce audio 1.3 cu ft ported box tuned to 38hz with an epic center to dial in the bass. THIS SUB ROCKS! can rumble the whole car and make the sunroof jump. unbelievable the sound out of just one 12. i had the previous model that were 500 rms and now these newer model impress me even more! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.