Pioneer D-Series speakers are available in 2-way component packages or 2-way coaxial designs in multiple sizes that fit most vehicles. The built-in HPF (-12 dB/oct.) and LPF (-6 dB/oct.) crossover improves the transition from mid to high frequency, for a smoother mid-range to tweeter response. Also, The speakers come with black steel mesh grilles with silver heat-proof resin frames.
- Dual-layer IMX (Injection-molded matrix) aramid/basalt fiber composite cone woofer
- Butyl rubber surround
- 1-1/8" Large-sized soft dome tweeter
- Tweeter level control (0dB/-3dB)
- Rear chamber tweeter enclosure extend mid-range frequency
- Surface, flush or invisible tweeter mounting kit
- Smooth off-axis response
- Single conex damper
- 4 ohms impedance
- Glass imide voice coil bobbin
- Thick woofer basket with large magnet structure
- Wave guides for dispersion control
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 884938107471
- Weight: 8
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Bill Garner From United States
ollie Macklin From Camden n.j
|I have bought these pioneers for my Toyota. They sound so clean in my car. My friends always ask what do you have in here. Lol. Sounds like were in a studio. Iam thinking about buying another set for my other car.|