Pioneer D-Series speakers are available in 2-way component packages or 2-way coaxial designs in multiple sizes that fit most vehicles. The built-in HPF (-12 dB/oct.) and LPF (-6 dB/oct.) crossover improves the transition from mid to high frequency, for a smoother mid-range to tweeter response. Also, The speakers come with black steel mesh grilles with silver heat-proof resin frames.
- Dual-layer IMX (Injection-molded matrix) aramid/basalt fiber composite cone woofer
- Butyl rubber surround
- 1-1/8" Large-sized soft dome tweeter
- Tweeter level control (0dB/-3dB)
- Rear chamber tweeter enclosure extend mid-range frequency
- Surface, flush or invisible tweeter mounting kit
- Smooth off-axis response
- Single conex damper
- 4 ohms impedance
- Glass imide voice coil bobbin
- Thick woofer basket with large magnet structure
- Wave guides for dispersion control
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 884938107471
- Weight: 8
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Bill Garner From United States
ollie Macklin From Camden n.j
|I have bought these pioneers for my Toyota. They sound so clean in my car. My friends always ask what do you have in here. Lol. Sounds like were in a studio. Iam thinking about buying another set for my other car.|