- 500W RMS @ 4-Ohms
- 650W RMS @ 2-Ohms
- 1500 MAX Power
- Extruded Aluminum Chassis
- Black Texture Finish w/ Silver Trim & Cast Metal Badge
- MOSFET PSU Transistors
- Regulated PWM Power Supply
- Three-Way Protection Circuitry (short, thermal & overload)
- High Pass, Low Pass, and Subsonic Filters
- Pre-Amp Outputs
- 200mV-8V Low Level Inputs
- 4 ga. Power & 8 ga. Speaker Terminals
- 1 Ohm Load Stable Class A/B or D
- Variable 12dB 50-250Hz HPF (1400 & 1900)
- Variable 12dB 50-250Hz LPF
- Variable 12dB 20-50Hz Subsonic Filter (Class D)
- Selectable 45Hz, 6/12dB Bass Boost
- Freqency Response: 15-150Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: .5%
- 180o Phase Switch (Class D)
- Direct 2 ga. Power & 8 ga. Speaker Terminals
- Dash Mount Remote Gain Control
- Bridged Synchronization (strap amps together for double power!)
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
AudiFreak From North Carolina
I just bought this amp and for 100.00 you really cant beat it.So far it has performed really well.I like the fact that it has phillips screws instead of allen bolts like my bazooka amp did.Overall am pleased with the amp but I am a little dissapointed that it is not a class d amp but like I said for the price its a great buy.
bernard From dallas
bought amp not 1 ohm stable if you buy this amp make you have a final load of 2 ohms or your subwoofer(S) will not play very loud music sounds cleaner no clipping . i am thinking about getting 2 cvrs in dual 2 ohms for spl.