Subwoofer Power Handling
Subwoofer General Features
- 300W RMS
- 1000W Max
- Minimum input: 150W
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- One piece absorbing polypropylene cone with FLI EYE technology
- Heavy roll butyl rubber surround
- New rubber gasket design
- Dual spider for smoother movement and greater linearity
- Enhanced voice coil surround
- Nickel plated spring terminals
- 2" Dual layer aluminum voice coil
- 49 Oz Ferrite magnet is 5-1/2" in diameter and 3/4" thick
- Y25 Magnet rating
- Frequency response: 25-1500 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Mounting Depth: 5-5/8"
- Made with 3/4" MDF
- Designed and engineered specifically for the loaded subwoofer
- Sealed enclosure produces tight bass
- 4-Ohm Final Impedance
- Covered in Gray carpet
- Dimensions: 19-5/8"D x 15"W x 13-3/4"H
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 086429188796
- Weight: 32
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Austin From Dallas
|WoW!!! I have had many subs but never one that hit such a range.The sub doesnt need much power Im currently running 2 of these with a 500watt monoblock Memphis amp in an Audi A4 and it sounds amazing! strongly recommend this sub!|