- 350W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 600W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohns
- 1200W Peak Power Output
- Power and protection LED indicators
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-12 dB bass boost at 40 Hz)
- Speaker-level inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- Aluminum alloy heatsink and internal fan for maximum cooling
- RCA level inputs
- Screw terminals
- Crossover (40-200 Hz, 24 dB/Oct)
- Subsonic (20-50 Hz, 12 dB/Oct Variable )
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 20-200 Hz
- Maximum Input Signal 5v
- Maximum Sensitivity 250mV
- Signal-to-noise Ratio 70db
- Bass Boost +12dB @ 40 Hz
- Technology Adaptive Class D
- Dimensions: 14-11/16" x 8" x 2-3/8"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Patrick From Austin, TX.
|To get the most boom for your buck, if it says 4ga. USE it. Bought this amp about 6mos ago & love it. Tons of power. I'm running 2 JL Audio 12W1's & they flat out slam on this amp. The only issue I've had with this amp is it doesn't seem to like temps below about 50 degrees. Once it's warmed up (which doesn't take long) different story. Runs like a champ & scares the neighbors.|