- 1800W x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 2500W x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 3500W x 1 @ 1 Ohms
- Switchable Input Sensitivity: 100mV-2V or 2V-8V
- Switchable Phase Shift (0-180°)
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +18dB)
- Continuously Variable Low Pass Crossover
- Variable Subsonic Filter (15-40Hz)
- Low Level Inputs and Outputs
- Power and Protection LEDs
- Heavy Duty Set-Screw Style Terminals
- Chrome-Plated Connections
- Illuminated Logo
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control
- Strapping Capability: Strap two amps together for twice the power
- Weight: 14
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
CORY G. From UTAH
14.4 volts @ 1 ohm this amp will only push a max of 2,463 watts rms so it is not reviewed corrctly by OCS. Other than that 2k RMS is no problem for it if u have enough & constant power. For the price u wont beat it!!!!!
Mean Green 200amp Alt.
Kinetik KHC2400 Batt.
JVC Arsenal Deck
Planet Audio AC5000.1D @ 1 ohm
Massive Audio HIPPO 122 @ 1ohm
Custom 2.2 F3 Ported enclosure @ 36 Hz- Hit 141.6@ DASH
Phili From Ritherford
|This is the best amp I have ever purchased. I have it hooked up to 6 Polk audio 12s and it's one of the loudest systems around. I also have the 2400 w anarchy pushing 16 of my mids and highs and it's screaming. Never once have I put my hand on this amp and even felt slightly hot... After running for an hour at full volume maybe 120 degrees fare height. Never a problem after atleast 6 months and I listen to it lOUD! For atleast 45 mins a day... I bought mine for 189 but it's worth the 219.. It's not gonna push the 5000 it says but it'll push 3000 at 2 ohm. Love it you will not be disappointed!|