PADB1224DVC High Performance Package with Two db1240 Subwoofers and a PA1200.1 High Performance Amplifier db1240 12" 720W 4-Ohm db Series Car Subwoofer Driver Power Handling
- 720W Max
- 360W Rated Power
- 12" Single voil subwoofers optimized for high performance in virtually any enclosure type: sealed, vented and band pass.
- Wrap-around Rubber Gasket seals the sub in your enclosure for airtight performance.
- State-of-the-art laser-based Klippel measurement technology perfectly centers the subwoofer's voice coil in the magnetic field, improving X-max and BL linearity, and the sub's micro and macro dynamics, for deep, precise, bass!
- Black Matt-finish Composite Cones are unbelievably stiff for real gut-pounding bass.
- Injection molded ABS dust cap also stiffens the cone to suppress unwanted resonance for incredible low distortion, high impact bass response.
- Big beefy magnet structure and motor assembly for high output bass with tight control.
- Durable Butyl Rubber Surround for consistent, reliable performance.
- Four-layer vented voice coil runs cool while your music stays hot.
- Vented pole piece for higher efficiency and ultra-high power handling.
- Fast-On wire terminals for quick, secure hookups.
PA1200.1 1200W RMS Class D Monoblock PA Series High Performance Car Amplifier Power Handling
- 400W RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 800W RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 1200W RMS x 1 at 1 ohms
- Monoblock amplifier for subwoofer use and particularly ideal for the SR Series.
- 1200 watts x 1 (1 ohm), 800 watts x 1 (2 ohm) and 400 watts x 1 (4 ohm) continuous power. CEA-2006 Compliant specifications for true, accurate power ratings.
- 2400 watts x 1 (1 ohm) dynamic power.
- 1 ohm stable design can drive even the most demanding subwoofers.
- Super Efficient Class D Pulse Width Modulation amplifier design. Draws less power and runs cooler so you won't heat up the inside of your vehicle or make the headlights dim.
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply and high current Bipolar Output Transistors pump maximum voltage and high current to your speakers or subwoofers.
- Double Layer Fiberglass Epoxy Printed Circuit Boards for more rigidity, less shrinkage and a smaller overall amp footprint.
- 6-Way Smart System Protection (SSP) circuits
- Anodized extruded brushed-aluminum cover for maximum heat dissipation and great looks!
- Cast aluminum textured end caps for optimized heat dissipation and hiding of connectors. Solid aluminum logo and model panel back lit in cobalt blue.
- Adjustable 12 dB/octave low-pass crossover (30-250 Hz).
- Switchable 8 dB bass boost at 40Hz for extra bass thump.
- Variable input gain optimizes match with different signal sources (250mv to 7.5V).
- Switchable 24 dB/octave subsonic filter protects ported subwoofers.
- Switchable 180° phase inversion for easy sub to main integration or external bridge mono operation.
- Mounting hardware with rubber isolation grommets and extra fuses included.
- Light Bar/Fan Output- Connect an optional LED light bar or cooling fan for custom installations.
- Multi-Color Status LED gives instant information on amplifier operation.
- Remote Subwoofer Level Adjuster included.
- Master/Slave switch and RCA Outputs for easy daisy chaining of other amplifiers.
- Master/Slave switch allows parallel operation- master amp's gain and crossover settings will be duplicated in "slave" amplifiers for consistent, repeatable settings.
- Power and ground terminals accept bare wire up to 4 AWG. Terminals use standard #2 Phillips head screwdriver- no more hex wrenches to lose or strip!
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.