- 50W RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 100W RMS x 4 @ 2 Ohms
- 200W x 2 @ 4 Ohms Mono
- Class A/B MOSFET Circuitry
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Double-sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board
- THD: 0.02%
- S/N Ratio: >100dB (+/- 1dB )
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV ~ 8V
- Variable 18dB Hi-pass Cross over: 50Hz - 750Hz
- Variable 18dB Low-pass Cross over: 50Hz - 120Hz
- Bass boost on / off
- Subsonic Filter: 20Hz - 50Hz
- RCA Throughput Connections
- 3-way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit and Overload Cooling Fan
- Cobalt Blue Illumination
- High Gloss Chrome-Plated Finish
- RCA and HIGH Level Inputs
- Dimensions: H 2 1/8" x W 11 1/6" L 9 1/8"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Aaron From San
|The AudioBahn A4004J is a great amplifier. I used it get better sound out of my 4 6x9 speakers and it was a great improvement over the factory radio. The only downside was that it was fairly large in comparison to other amplifiers that I researched. Nevertheless, considering that it was mounted in my trunk, the size was not a big factor. Overall, in the competitive market for 4-channel amps, I was very satisfied with my purchase of this amplifier.