- Vehicle Make (A): General Motors
- Harness for Adding Aftermarket Radios in GM Vehicles with Class II, GMLAN 11, or GMLAN 29 bit System
- Retains convenience features that are lost when OEM radio is removed
- Designed to retain OnStar and warning chimes
- Compatible with amplified or non-amplified systems
- Retains factory satellite radio or iPod: Axxess XIA-LCD required and sold separately
- Retains factory steering wheel controls and Bluetooth if equipped
- Provides 12V, 10A accessory output for aftermarket radios
- Mute, Parking Brake, VSS or Speed Sense, and a Reverse output provided for navigation installs
- USB Updatable software
- Adjustable gain control
- One of 3 vehicle specific harnesses are required and included (listed below)
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.