The T2500-1bdCP is based on the legendary T2500-1bd amplifier design with a proprietary "Constant Power" configuration that delivers up to 25% more power (Watts) across all impedance loads. The result is a listening experience cleaner, louder and more impressive than ever before. This T2500-1bdCP amplifier pumps out 2,500 watts, easily driving any array of woofers wired to a 1-ohm load. Use two amps in Power-Sync mode for a whopping 5,000 watt power house!
- 1500W x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 2500W x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 2500W x 1 @ 1 Ohm
- Dynamic Power Output: 2980 watts
- Remote bass level input (Punch PEQ remote level control sold separately)
- Blue L.E.D. Stealth Signal/Power Meters - monitors signal & voltage with simulated VU needle
- LED power (blue), protect (yellow) and thermal (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +18 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Gyrator based punch EQ eliminates frequency shift with boost
- Mono channel operation
- PowerSync - allows 2 amplifiers to be "strapped" together
- Audiophile grade speaker connections
- Preamp Pass-Thru RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty cast aluminum convection heatsink with Direct Thermal Management evenly distributes heat across the entire heatsink for improved efficiency
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated clamp wire terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Variable low-pass filter (35-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave Butterworth)
- Selectable Infrasonic filter (12 dB/Octave, -3dB at 28 Hz)
- Phase Shift: 0-180 @deg;
- Damping factor: >200
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 20-250 Hz
- Designed and Engineered in the U.S.A.
- External 300A fuse required and sold separately
- Dimensions: 21-7/8"L x 8-3/16"W x 2-3/16"H
- UPC: 780687330293
- Weight: 20.1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Steve From Tx
Best Amp I have ever owned, love it.
Kris M From Hobbs N.M.
I have one of these pushing 4 solo baric L7 12's. It's a very powerful amp and it is worth every penny.
EL CAJA From RIGHTBEHINDYOU
I have one of these in my truck pushing two 12" Orion H2's, and it is loud and deep makes it a little hard to breathe at full volume.......I laugh at the 2,500rms my birth sheet was 3,074 at 2ohms and 3,400 at 1ohm......yeah its a little pricey but woth every penny