- 70W RMS x 4-Channels @ 4 Ohms + 210W RMS x 1-Channel [Mono]
- 85W RMS x 4-Channels @ 2 Ohms + 420W RMS x 1-Channel [Mono]
- KickEQ™ Boost with variable gain up to 18dB centered at 40Hz
- Active 50-200Hz variable 12dB/octave XOVER with selectable HiPass, LoPass, or AllPass capability on full-range channels
- Active 50-200Hz variable 24dB/octave LoPass XOVER on mono channels
- Automatic turn-on options include: 12 volt remote turn-on, DC offset, and audio signal sensing
- Differential Hi- and Lo-Level Inputs for integration in any system
- Advanced protection circuitry: low/high voltage, over-current, and thermal protection with indication on end panel
- All feature FIT™ Fail-Safe Integration Technology with advanced input design
- FIT accepts output from virtually any source unit – factory or aftermarket – low signal-level to high speaker-level
- FIT's isolated inputs reject electrical interference for noise-free operation
- FIT's three turn-on modes interface with virtually any vehicle's electrical system
- Frequency Response: 25Hz-20kHz, +0/-1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 250mV-10V, Low Level 125mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
- Active Crossover: 12dB/octave, full-range channels variable 50Hz-200Hz, selectable high or all pass; 24dB/octave, sub channel variable 50Hz-200Hz, low pass only
- ZX700.5 only - 24dB/octave, sub channel high-pass subsonic filter fixed at 25Hz
- KICKEQ™ Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz - boost sub channel only
- Height: 2-1/8"
- Width: 9-5/8"
- Depth: 20"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
james From arlington,wa
i have the 2008 model zx700.5 and ive been beating the hell out of it and it keeps going. dont bridge the 4 channels though, it will over heat in 50* ambient temps. i have it running a set of pioneer premier prs 720 components up front and 6 3/4 pioneers coaxials in the rear and a diamond d6 dvc 4ohnm wired to 2 ohm 12" sub and its in a 2006 gto. sounds great and does its job well. good job kicker and thank you onlinecarstereo.com for the continued great service and outstanding prices!