- 375W RMS x 1-Channel @ 4 Ohms
- 750W RMS x 1-Channel @ 2 Ohms
- High-Efficiency Class-D Design in most monoblock amps
- KickEQ™ Boost with variable gain up to 18dB centered at 40Hz
- Active 50-200Hz variable 12dB/octave XOVER with selectable HiPass, LoPass, or AllPass capability on full-range channels
- Active 50-200Hz variable 24dB/octave LoPass XOVER on mono channels
- Automatic turn-on options include: 12 volt remote turn-on, DC offset, and audio signal sensing
- Differential Hi- and Lo-Level Inputs for integration in any system
- Advanced protection circuitry: low/high voltage, over-current, and thermal protection with indication on end panel
- All feature FIT™ Fail-Safe Integration Technology with advanced input design
- FIT accepts output from virtually any source unit – factory or aftermarket – low signal-level to high speaker-level
- FIT's isolated inputs reject electrical interference for noise-free operation
- FIT's three turn-on modes interface with virtually any vehicle's electrical system
- Bass Remote Included
- Frequency Response: 25-200Hz, +0/-1dB
- Input Sensitivity: High Level 250mV-10V, Low Level 125mV-5V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
- Active Crossover: 24dB/octave, variable 50Hz-200Hz, low pass only
- 24dB/octave high-pass subsonic filter fixed @ 25Hz
- KICKEQ™ Boost: Variable to +18dB, centered @ 40Hz
- Height: 2-1/8"
- Width: 9-5/8"
- Depth: 14-11/16"
- Sku: 11ZX7501
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Michael From North Dakota
|It's a good amp. Kicker always makes good stuff. Considering the price of other amps. This isn't bad. Especially because it includes a bass knob as well as other controls.|
Preston From Colorado
|I got this amp 2 years ago to drive a Rockford T1 10". Perfect amp for the job, sounds great and power is just right for the sub. 2 years old and still works perfect!|
Zack From West Virginia
This amp is great!! I got it to power my two 12" CVR COMP subs and it gives them a workout! They used to be driven by an audiobahn, which i think sucked. Definietly good if you need for my setup. Doesn't even get hot after a good session of bassnectar!