The KAC-9106D mono amp puts out up to 1,000 watts RMS to your subwoofer. Onboard low-pass and subsonic filters let you adjust the signal. Also, it can also support a 2-ohm load; the 2-ohm power output is 1,000 watts RMS x 1 channel. This amp features, short wire-circuits and the speaker output contacts ground unit malfunctions and DC is sent to speaker output.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1,000 watts x 1 at 2 ohms)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp design
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz at 24 dB per octave)
- bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz )
- subsonic filter (20-50 Hz, 18 dB/octave )
- speaker-level inputs with signal sensing turn-on
- preamp inputs and outputs
- fuse rating: 40A x 3
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 13-3/16"W x 2-1/4"H x 7-5/8"D
- UPC: 0019048206121
- Weight: 7
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.