- Square vs. Round: More cone area results in greater sound pressure produced by the woofer
- The massive motor structure of the L7 paired with KICKER's patented square-woofer technology provides extreme output capability
- Heat-sinking cast aluminum basket provides a strong motor foundation and maintains low temperatures during long-term operation
- Injection-molded SoloKon™ is our most advanced cone design, adding targeted strength for reliable performance and accurate response
- Patented corner-ribbed, double-stitched Santoprene® surround provides durability at high excursion with uncompromised sound quality
- 360° constant-contact back bracing adheres directly to every contour of the cone to maximize mechanical coupling of the motor, maintaining precise linear excursion while making the woofer as strong and responsive as possible
- Heavy-duty speaker leads are stitched and glued to the spider rolls for reliable performance when pushed to the limits
- Progressive-roll spider keeps stress away from the glue joint of the spider landing for long-lasting reliability
- Venting in the back-bracing of the cone and perimeter of the spider landing provides maximum air-flow to cool the voice-coil during operation
- Dual Voice Coils with high-temp copper windings handle extreme power levels for long durations without burning out
- T-cut top plate extends the magnetic field of the motor, adding balanced motor strength throughout the entire excursion path of the voice coil
- Solid-dome extended pole piece maintains precise voice-coil control and aids in heat dissipation
- 10-Inch Car Subwoofer
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 86.8 dB
- Frequency Response: 24-100Hz
- Mounting Depth: 6-1/4"
- Mounting Cutout: 9-5/16" - Square
- Min Rec Sealed Box Volume: .66
- Max Rec Sealed Box Volume: 1.0
- Min Rec Vented Box Volume: 1.25
- Max Rec Vented Box Volume: 2.25
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.