Featuring innovative parabolic cone designs, oversized surrounds and large motor assemblies, Punch subwoofers deliver deep, loud, aggressive bass…not to mention stunning cosmetics that you’ll want to show off.
For over 20 years, Punch subwoofers have shown the world that big bass, extended power handling and awesome style need not cost a fortune. One listen and you'll know why it's called The PUNCH!
- Anodized aluminum cone and dustcap
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring with optional grille
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Soft touch rubber over-mold for greater grip
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- CEA-2031 compliant
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.5"
- Speaker Connector: Dual 10 AWG compression
- Fs (Hz): 28
- Qts: 0.56
- Vas (Liters): 27
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 81.7
- Xmax (mm): 13.9
- Woofer Displacement: 0.074 cu.ft.
- Cutout Diameter: 9.125"
- Mounting Depth: 6.18"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332747
- Sku: 11P3D410
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
chucktaylor From phx,Az
Bought these to replace a pair of cvr kickers first got the p2s and was very unhappy my boxes did not match sounded like crap I have the Qlogic boxes for dodge ram quad cab so they are sealed I then upgraded to the p3s and had to remove the magnet cover so they would fit but according to specs of my box and sub this shouldn't of worked and again the 10" box specs are the same for p1 2 and p3...these things pounded!!! When I first installed they sounded like crap for the first day but after a little suspension break-in my windshield started to flex lol people think I have 12s they shake other people's cars lol u want quality bass buy these and you will be happy with these by the way I fried the tensile wire off my old subs and these are only 200 more rms for both..people get these and have crapy amps and complain about the sub..lol its not the sub its your sorry cheap amp!!! I also live in the desert and have had no problems with the adhesive