- 95W RMS x 4 + 270W x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 135W RMS x 4 + 460 x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 270W RMS x 2 [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms
- Sequenced Delays Eliminate Residual Power-Up/Power-Down Pops
- Differential RCA Inputs Isolate 12V/Audio to Ground, Eliminating Ground Loops and Noise
- Full Signal Path Low Noise/Distortion Circuitry Topology
- Optimal Component Layout for Minimal Distortion Induction & Signal Separation
- Triple Darlington Audio Output Stages
- Differential Drives Divide Pre-Amp & Power-Amp Stages, Eliminating Ground Looping
- Full Differential Feedback Surrounding Power-Amp Stages directly from Speaker Terminals resulting in Uncolored Sound Reproduction and Elimination of Ground Loops
- Output Stage Bias Individually Sequenced, Optimizing Sound Quality
- Stout 2 Oz. Copper Traces Effortlessly Transfer High Volume Internal Current
- Close Tolerance Signal Path Components - 1% Resistors & 5% Capacitors
- Final PCB Layout Designs are culmination of examination and fine tuning of all circuit elements to work in harmony as a whole
- Hawkins Boost Control - Proprietary Bass Equalization
- Continuously Variable Crossovers
- Tri-Mode Capable
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
CAS From Portland
This amp is running my front & rear Infinity Kappa 60.9CS components & 12" sub. The sound quality is fantastic and this amp has sufficient power for my speakers. I would like to point out that Soundstream's website does not provide a user manual for this amp; However, the manual I received with the amp contradicts Soundstream's specs (If you look at the pictures on Soundstream's website you will see REF5.900). The printed manual shows RMS output (@14.4v) 75X4 + 275X1 @ 4ohm or 120X4 + 450X1 @2ohm which would make it a REF5.930 @ 2ohm. I am not disappointed in the actual power output. The only thing I don't like is that the RCA inputs are not color coded or labeled for L/R; The amp states Ch1/2, Ch3/4, Ch5 (I assumed that channels 1 & 3 are Left and 2 & 4 are Right). After 30 minutes the amp was cool when I touched it though I did mount it on 1/2" standoffs because it has cooling vents on the bottom. Since this is an audiophile quality amp there are numerous crossovers, boosts, and filters. I don't know if this is good or bad but it doesn't have a built-in fuse; I'm using a 100A mega fuse which is located inches from my dual batteries.
F.D.Richburg,Jr. From Lumberton,New Jersey
This amplifier is for people who are very serious about music.Lightning fast transients,crisp airy treble. Very accurate in the midrange. Bass is deep,tight,pitch perfect with Visceral impact! Revelation of low detail is superb! Installation should be done by a Certified Professional. I am very satisfied with this purchase.
F.D.RICHBURG,Jr. From Lumberton,NJ
This Amplifier is for people who are serious about music! Transient response,resolution of low level and timbral accuracy are superb!Bass is clean and tight with visceral impact! It is important to have this amp installed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL. You will be stunned by it's definition! Very satisfied with this purchase. SINCERELY BURG