- Anodized aluminum heat sinking dust cap
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Optimized and matched magnetic and complicance geometry
- Optimized pole piece and spider venting
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant tinsel lead wire
- Proprietary 8 AWG insulated allmetal input spring terminal connection
- Rigid die-cast aluminum basket
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3"
- Speaker Connector: Compression Terminal
- Fs (Hz): 25.5
- Qts: 0.44
- Vas (Liters): 94.4
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 86.5
- 87Xmax (mm): 14
- Woofer Displacement: 0.547 cu.ft.
- Cutout Diameter: 13.9375"
- Mounting Depth: 8.39"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332884
- Sku: 11T0D415
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
J. From AURORA,COLO
just put one of these in my burban with a 2000 w 2 channel bridgable amp at 2 ohm and it handles all i throw at it. pounds like it double the rms or more.
fyi i tried testing with a alpine 500 w amp and it wouldnt even push it, so needs to be a beefy amp with 0/2 gauge