- Anodized aluminum heat sinking dust cap
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Optimized and matched magnetic and complicance geometry
- Optimized pole piece and spider venting
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant tinsel lead wire
- Proprietary 8 AWG insulated allmetal input spring terminal connection
- Rigid die-cast aluminum basket
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3"
- Speaker Connector: Compression Terminal
- Fs (Hz): 25.5
- Qts: 0.44
- Vas (Liters): 94.4
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 86.5
- 87Xmax (mm): 14
- Woofer Displacement: 0.547 cu.ft.
- Cutout Diameter: 13.9375"
- Mounting Depth: 8.39"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332884
- Sku: 11T0D415
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
J. From AURORA,COLO
just put one of these in my burban with a 2000 w 2 channel bridgable amp at 2 ohm and it handles all i throw at it. pounds like it double the rms or more.
fyi i tried testing with a alpine 500 w amp and it wouldnt even push it, so needs to be a beefy amp with 0/2 gauge