Featuring innovative parabolic cone designs, oversized surrounds and large motor assemblies, Punch subwoofers deliver deep, loud, aggressive bass…not to mention stunning cosmetics that you’ll want to show off.
For over 20 years, Punch subwoofers have shown the world that big bass, extended power handling and awesome style need not cost a fortune. One listen and you'll know why it's called The PUNCH!
- Anodized aluminum cone and dustcap
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring with optional grille
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Soft touch rubber over-mold for greater grip
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- CEA-2031 compliant
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.5"
- Speaker Connector: Dual 10 AWG compression
- Fs (Hz): 26.5
- Qts: 0.49
- Vas (Liters): 57.7
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 85
- Xmax (mm): 13.3
- Woofer Displacement: 0.094 cu.ft.
- Cutout Diameter: 11.25"
- Mounting Depth: 6.66"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332754
- Sku: 11P3D212
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Collin From Leawood, Kansas
|I got this woofer to replace the P2 I had in my car, and man, what a difference! So far this sub has handled almost 700 watts of clean power with no signs of stress! I love it!|
Jeff From ATLANTA
I got these installed about 3 weeks ago. Bought from this site and it was crazy how much I saved. These things hit hard I got 2 12's in an Atrend BBox, Along with a Hifonics Brutus BRZ 1700.1d. If your looking to get the most for your money I highly suggest these brand new p3's. Looks and sounds better than the older ones.