The P3D2-12 is Rockford Fosgate’s best performing Punch series subwoofer for cars and trucks. The P3 12 inch subwoofers now feature anodized aluminum cones and dustcaps along with unique spider venting to keep the motor cooler than previous versions. These feature VAST technology to increase surface cone area up to 25% and a FlexFit basket for extreme car and truck installations. Best of all, a new hybrid stamp-cast basket offers the best of both worlds by providing super strength while minimizing weight and resonance.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com is an authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products.
- Anodized aluminum cone and dustcap
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring with optional grille
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Soft touch rubber over-mold for greater grip
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- CEA-2031 compliant
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.5"
- Speaker Connector: Dual 10 AWG compression
- Fs (Hz): 26.5
- Qts: 0.49
- Vas (Liters): 57.7
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 85
- Xmax (mm): 13.3
- Woofer Displacement: 0.094 cu.ft.
- Cutout Diameter: 11.25"
- Mounting Depth: 6.66"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332754
- Weight: 21.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Collin From Leawood, Kansas
|I got this woofer to replace the P2 I had in my car, and man, what a difference! So far this sub has handled almost 700 watts of clean power with no signs of stress! I love it!|
Jeff From ATLANTA
I got these installed about 3 weeks ago. Bought from this site and it was crazy how much I saved. These things hit hard I got 2 12's in an Atrend BBox, Along with a Hifonics Brutus BRZ 1700.1d. If your looking to get the most for your money I highly suggest these brand new p3's. Looks and sounds better than the older ones.