Featuring innovative parabolic cone designs, oversized surrounds and large motor assemblies, Punch subwoofers deliver deep, loud, aggressive bass…not to mention stunning cosmetics that you’ll want to show off.
For over 20 years, Punch subwoofers have shown the world that big bass, extended power handling and awesome style need not cost a fortune. One listen and you'll know why it's called The PUNCH!
- Anodized aluminum cone and dustcap
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring with optional grille
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Soft touch rubber over-mold for greater grip
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- CEA-2031 compliant
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.5"
- Speaker Connector: Dual 10 AWG compression
- Fs (Hz): 21.7
- Qts: 0.54
- Vas (Liters): 155.8
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 86.2
- Xmax (mm): 13.3
- Woofer Displacement: 0.107 cu.ft.
- Cutout Diameter: 13.94"
- Mounting Depth: 7.58
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332785
- Weight: 29
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Bryan From San Diego
|These woofers are BRUTAL. i am pushing 1200w RMS into each of 2 woofers (600w per voice coil) and they can handle it like a champ. i am running a Hifonics Brutus 2400w RMS at 1 ohm with 2 backup batteries and a 350A HO alternator.|
cole From wisconsin
i got one of these in my buick skylark on a old punch 550 two channal in my cheap ported box it gets very loud for one sub ive had many rockford subs and this is the best thay have had in years it reminds me of the old HE and HX subs.