- Vacuum Polypropylene cone
- Rubber surround
- Stamped steel basket
- Silk dome flush mounted tweeter
- Integrated tweeter crossover
- Grilles and mounting hardware included
- Configuration: 3-Way Full-Range
- Midrange Depth (in): 2.15" (54.5mm)
- Tweeter Diameter (in): 0.5" (12mm)
- Frequency Response: 52Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohm
- Crossover: Tweeter High-Pass (HP): 6dB
- Sensitivity: (dB @ 1 watt/1 meter): 91 dB
- Grilles Included: Yes
- Mounting Hardware: Yes
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jimi Hendrix From IF SIX WAS NINE
|I installed these speakers in a 2005 Toyota tundra, replacing the oem speakers and retained the oem JBL radio. First, there is an immediately noticeable drop in volume. Sensitivity is rated at 91 db, not the best, nor the worst. The highest I have seen is 93 db, for at least twice the price. Second, the sound quality took a dive. At low volume the base can be heard, mid and treble are muted, at higher volume the mid range blasts out past the base and treble. Heck, the treble is now turned to max and it's way in the back ground. These speakers are not linear at all. I was hoping for a small bump in performance but instead I am living with a sound quality that is actually lower than what the paper coned, plain jane, oem speakers delivered. Even if I put an amp in, I think these speakers would still sound like S#&T.|
Roxy From So Cal
Purchased these fosgate speakers to replace the stock speakers in my civic that made me not even want to have the radio on. I've had them for about a week now and they sound great especially for the 30 dollar price tag, definitely can't go wrong.