- Vacuum Polypropylene cone
- Rubber surround
- Stamped steel basket
- Silk dome flush mounted tweeter
- Integrated tweeter crossover
- Grilles and mounting hardware included
- Configuration: 3-Way Full-Range
- Midrange Depth (in): 2.15" (54.5mm)
- Tweeter Diameter (in): 0.5" (12mm)
- Frequency Response: 52Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohm
- Crossover: Tweeter High-Pass (HP): 6dB
- Sensitivity: (dB @ 1 watt/1 meter): 91 dB
- Grilles Included: Yes
- Mounting Hardware: Yes
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687342494
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
kevin From mt vernon ar
|I absolutely love these speakers I bought 3 sets and I rock them out every day for the last 6 months|
Mark From Guntown, MS
|I put these speakers in the doors of my 84 F-150 hooked to a Sony head unit at 52w per channel. I am very impressed with the quality and sound of these speakers. Will not handle a lot of db on low end range, but with the head unit i have i am able to filter out the lowest range on front and put it on my subs, and what i get is crystal clear sound at any volume i have on my deck. Even though the site said it was a direct fit, i had to make the holes in door a little bigger to accomodate these speakers. but other than that i have no complaints with them. they live up to the Fosgate name!|
Adam From Illinois