The AR3000.2 is a Class A/B amplifiers have long been known for their ability to produce great quality sound while performing more efficiently than pure Class A amplifiers. We have developed a specific linear circuitry that further reduces distortion while increasing both sound quality and power output. Bridging an amplifier means to combine channels of a multi-channel amplifier to get more power or flexibility out of it. For instance, on a 4 channel amp, channels 1 and 2 could be used normally for your speakers, and channels 3 and 4 can be bridged for more power to a single subwoofer. A 2 channel amp can also be bridged to power a single subwoofer. The lowest impedance accepted by this amplifier is 2 ohms. Amplifiers that are 2 ohms stable produce more power resulting in more volume. This amp can comfortably power speakers or subwoofers with all channel(s) being used at a load of 2 ohms. An amplifier with both high-level and low-level inputs provides flexibility by allowing you to build an audio system using virtually any standard factory or aftermarket source unit. High-level (speaker level) inputs accept the signal from the speakers, while low-level (RCA) inputs accept the signal from the pre-amp outputs of the source unit. MOSFET stands for Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor. MOSFETs are used either as a switch or to amplify a signal. MOSFETs are superior to other FETs, because they require less current to operate, which makes them better suited for car audio. The ability to boost or attenuate the sub level when an amp and subwoofer are connected to the subwoofer pre-amp output. Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it.
- 2-Channel ARMOR Series Class A/B Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 480 watts x 2 chan.
- Max Power Rating
- 2 ohms: 1500 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 3000 watts x 1 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +18 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Soft start turn-on
- 2 or Mono channel operation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 125mV-5V
- High level: 250mV-10V
- Variable high-pass filter (200 Hz fixed, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (35-160 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Damping factor: 125
- Frequency response: 9-50000 Hz
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Dimensions: 18-2/3"W x 5"D x 2-8/10"H
- UPC: 791489116473
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.