Enclosed Subwoofer System with Single 10W0v3-4 Subwoofer Driver, Dark Gray Carpet (300 W, 4 Ω) - Ported Enclosure This powerful slot-ported BassWedge™ subwoofer system delivers awesome output at an unsurpassed value. The slot-port runs along the bottom of the enclosure and fires on the same plane as the woofer to produce excellent extension and response smoothness.
The port mouth is flared to minimize air-flow noises. The ultra-versatile BassWedge™ shape has extended sides so that it can be placed with the woofer firing out or straight down, off the floor of the vehicle. The shape works equally well in forward or rear-firing installations. This gives you plenty of options for tweaking the loading of the enclosure into your vehicle.
This subwoofer system is shipped wired, loaded and ready to connect via a push-button terminal. Finish: Dark gray, high-grade automotive carpet with "JL AUDIO" embroidery on the top edge and "Slot-Ported BassWedge™" embroidered on the port mouth.
Construction: MDF Recommended amplifier power: 75 - 300W Nominal Impedance: 4 Ω
- 10" W0v3 Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 300 watts
- Recommended Power Range: 75 - 300 watts
- Impedance: Single 4-Ohm
- Enclosure Features:
- 10" Slot Ported MDF Subwoofer Enclosure
- Loaded with single 10W0v3 10" subwoofer
- Designed for forward, rear or down-firing installation
- Top-quality MDF construction
- Durable dark gray carpet finish
- Five-Way binding post connectors
- Embroidered JL Audio logo
- Embroidered "Slot-Ported BassWedge" logo on port mouth
- Mineral-filled, polypropylene cone woofer for excellent durability
- Large roll surround for generous amounts of excursion
- Elevated frame cooling brings air directly to the voice coil
- Designed for compact sealed enclosures or medium-sized ported enclosures
- Large excursion for louder bass and less distortion
- DMA Optimized motor system reduces distortion and tight, clean bass
- Lead wire woven into spider for added strength
- Metallic silver frame finish
- 2.0" High temperature voice coil
- Mounting depth: 4.90 "
- Cutout dimensions: 9.0625 "
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 32.09 Hz
- Sensitivity: 84.07 dB
- Xmax: 11.4 mm
- Reference Efficiency (no): 0.1500%
- Frequency response: ~26 ~ 250 Hz
- slot-ported enclosure with one 10" W0v3 subwoofer
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard construction covered with dark gray carpet
- 4-ohm impedance
- power handling: 75-300 watts RMS (600 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 25-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 84 dB
- 15-5/8"W x 14"H x 17-5/8"D1 x 13-5/8"D2
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440932646
- Weight: 34
- Sku: 93264
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.