Premium 8 AWG 12V Power Connection System for One Amplifier
Everything you need to make secure, high-integrity power connections to a single amplifier with up to a 40A fuse rating. Our compact Maxi® Master Fuse Block is easy to install and allows you to accurately fuse your amplifier. A beefy self-tapping ground screw is also included to help you achieve a solid ground. As with all our Premium kits, the power wire is true AWG-spec, pure OFC copper.
What's in the kit?
XD-MFBW-MAXI Fuse Holder with Genuine 40A Maxi® Fuse
19 ft. (5.8 m) Blue 8 AWG Premium Power Wire, terminated with ring
3 ft. (0.9 m) Clear 8 AWG Premium Ground Wire, terminated with ring
20 ft. (6.1 m) Blue Remote Turn-On Lead Wire
Self-Tapping Ground Screw
Rubber Firewall Grommet
Nylon Wire Ties
Hex Wrench for Fuse Holder
This kit is appropriate for single amplifiers with fuse ratings from 20A to 40A. Depending on the specific fuse rating of your amplifier, you may need to purchase an appropriate Maxi® fuse separately.
- 8 Gauge Power Amplifier Installation Kit
- Designed specifically for car audio systems up to 400 watts
- Premium power and ground wire provides optimal power transfer
- Made from 100% oxygen-free copper for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power
- Terminals and connections are Nickel-plated for excellent power transfer
- MAXI Fuse holder offers ideal protection for mid-powered systems
- True-to-Gauge cables meet or exceed the industry standard of copper required for the gauge size
- Self-Tapping Ground Screw to ensure a high-integrity ground connection for optimal amplifier performance
- 19 ft. of 8 AWG Frosted-blue power cable
- 3 ft. of 8 AWG Clear ground cable
- 20 ft. of 18 AWG Blue remote turn-on wire
- 8 AWG In-line MAXI fuseholder (XD-MFB-MAXI)
- 40 Amp MAXI fuse
- 1 Self-Tapping Ground Screw
- 2 Phillips 3mm Stainless Steel Screws
- 1 Firewall Grommet for 8 AWG Wire
- 4 in. (10 cm) Black Nylon Cable Ties (6pcs.)
- 4 mm Hex Wrench
- UPC: 699440903561
- Weight: 3
- Sku: 90356
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.