- Cone Material: Tuned Poly-Mica Cone
- Voice Coil Type: Large Size Voice Coil
- Voice Coil Wire: Copper Square Wire
- Magnet: High Grade Strontium Magnet
- Mounting: Shallow Mounting Design
- Frame: HD Polymer Frame
- High Grade Network Components
- Woofer Mounting Diameter (in): 5-15/16'' x 8-3/4''
- Woofer Mounting Depth (in): 3''
- Tweeter Type: 1'' Wide Range Silk Dome Tweeter
- Magnet Material: Neodymium Magnet
Grilles sold seperately: KTE-S619G
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 793276601612
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dan Mral From Good ole usa
|Don't know why people rate down a product because they miss ordered. They DO NOT come with grilles, maybe thats why they're cheaper. These speakers sound good, nice silky smooth highs. Doesn't kick out much bass. I plan on sealing up my doors so they don't leak air and getting a better head unit. Then I believe they will push more low tones.|
James From Shawnee, KS
Pleasantly surprised by these speakers. Replaced some MTX and Soundstream 6x9's with these last night and these sound significantly better. Very clear at all volumes and they handle the lows much better than the other 3 sets that have been in the car (stock, MTX Thunderdome, and Soundstream SST).
I would highly recommend.
As a side note: they are the same as the 609s, they just don't come with a grill.
Jeremy From Michigan
These speakers are a good upgrade from factory garbage. I also ordered the 609's and received these but am pretty happy with them. They kick out some awesome mids and highs however they are lacking on the bass side of things. Could be because my head unit is only putting 50 watts to each though. Overall the speakers are a great bargain and have crisp clear sound. Mounted right into my 2003 Grand Am GT with no modifications neccessary which was a huge pluse.