- Our newest square masterpiece is relentless, delivering more decibels with the patented extra cone area
- As a Solo-Baric subwoofer, it uses KICKER’s most innovative concepts and technology
- One-piece SoloKon with full back bracing for toughness and zero distortion
- Reliable stitched surround for minimizing cone flex
- Heat-dissipating, solid pole piece and high-temp coil wire for longer woofer life
- Tough-as-nails steel basket with perimeter venting for toughness
- 2-Ohm dual voice coil
- Sensitivity 86.3 dB
- Mounting Depth 6-1/4"
- Mounting Diameter 11-1/16"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 14
- Sku: 11S12L34
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
rob From rapid city sd
|Sounded great while it worked (about 2months).. Nice deep bass.. But ended up getting too hot and melted the voicecoil. Had em hooked up to a ppi a600.2 .. For the price mite as well jus go ahead and get the L5's! Quality sound but not durable.. Great for starters.. I ended up replacing with some 15in audiobahn alum Q's I found..|
Shawn From houma,la
|Great speaker for the price. If you use the recomended wattage it performs well.|