- Our newest square masterpiece is relentless, delivering more decibels with the patented extra cone area
- As a Solo-Baric subwoofer, it uses KICKER’s most innovative concepts and technology
- One-piece SoloKon with full back bracing for toughness and zero distortion
- Reliable stitched surround for minimizing cone flex
- Heat-dissipating, solid pole piece and high-temp coil wire for longer woofer life
- Tough-as-nails steel basket with perimeter venting for toughness
- 2-Ohm dual voice coil
- Sensitivity 86.3 dB
- Mounting Depth 6-1/4"
- Mounting Diameter 11-1/16"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 14
- Sku: 11S12L34
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
rob From rapid city sd
|Sounded great while it worked (about 2months).. Nice deep bass.. But ended up getting too hot and melted the voicecoil. Had em hooked up to a ppi a600.2 .. For the price mite as well jus go ahead and get the L5's! Quality sound but not durable.. Great for starters.. I ended up replacing with some 15in audiobahn alum Q's I found..|
Shawn From houma,la
|Great speaker for the price. If you use the recomended wattage it performs well.|