The HD-RLC remotely controls the Bass Level of the following JL Audio amplifiers: HD-Series: All models XD-Series: All models MHD-Series: All models M-Series: All models When the HD-RLC is connected to the above amplifiers, it acts as an attenuator on the input gain of the amplifier and is used to adjust the overall level of the amplifier from the front of the vehicle.
The HD-RLC kit includes the rotary control with a black ABS knob, mounting hardware and one 18 ft. (5.5 m) cable. A satin-finish aluminum knob can be purchased separately.
- Remote Level Control for JL Audio HD, XD, MHD and M Series amplifiers
- Mounting hardware included
- Black plastic replacement knob available, sold separately: JL Audio Black Knob
- Satin-Finish Aluminum replacement knob available, sold separately: JL Audio Aluminum Knob
- Adjust the overall level of the amplifier from the front of the vehicle
- Intended to be Flush Mounted
- Requires access to rear of desired panel location
- Requires a 3/8" hole to be drilled
- Low-profile design for custom-look installations
- Includes 18 ft. control cable
- Black ABS Knob
- Product Highlights:
- remote level controller for JL Audio HD series amplifiers
- rear or full-range channel assignment with HD600/4 4-channel amp
- multi-amp capable (standard phone cable splitter required — not included)
- UPC: 699440981187
- Sku: 98118
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.