The HD-RLC remotely controls the Bass Level of the following JL Audio amplifiers: HD-Series: All models XD-Series: All models MHD-Series: All models M-Series: All models When the HD-RLC is connected to the above amplifiers, it acts as an attenuator on the input gain of the amplifier and is used to adjust the overall level of the amplifier from the front of the vehicle.
The HD-RLC kit includes the rotary control with a black ABS knob, mounting hardware and one 18 ft. (5.5 m) cable. A satin-finish aluminum knob can be purchased separately.
- Remote Level Control for JL Audio HD, XD, MHD and M Series amplifiers
- Mounting hardware included
- Black plastic replacement knob available, sold separately: JL Audio Black Knob
- Satin-Finish Aluminum replacement knob available, sold separately: JL Audio Aluminum Knob
- Adjust the overall level of the amplifier from the front of the vehicle
- Intended to be Flush Mounted
- Requires access to rear of desired panel location
- Requires a 3/8" hole to be drilled
- Low-profile design for custom-look installations
- Includes 18 ft. control cable
- Black ABS Knob
- remote level controller for JL Audio HD series amplifiers
- rear or full-range channel assignment with HD600/4 4-channel amp
- multi-amp capable (standard phone cable splitter required — not included)
- UPC: 699440981187
- Weight: 0.9
- Sku: 98118
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.