- Kevlar reinforced pulp cone
- Single piece cast frame with integrated shorting
- sleeve and radial cooling fins
- 4-layer dual voice coil design
- FEA optimized spider with reinforced layer
- spider integration
- Compound radius curve (CRC) motor structure
- Multi-stage thermal management system
- HAMR surround (patent pending)
- Concealed mount gasket
- Heavy duty 8 GA terminals with banana plugs
- Frequency response: 29Hz – 500Hz
- Designed and engineered in the USA
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 793276011145
- Weight: 11
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Corby From San amtonio
|I have been very pleased .|
Jeffrey From Tucson
I have one of these in a custom built sealed box under the center seat in my single cab dodge ram hooked up to a 350w alphasonik 2 channel. This is the most surprising subwoofer i've every used/heard. The sound quality is insane, super tight mid bass and devistating lows. I recommend this sub in any size for any application. Do yourself a favor and get a decent amp the alphasonik im using clips at peak power output, but the woofer has never performed sub-par. I've had L7's L5's JL's MTX's and infinity's but for the money you cannot beat the type R.