- Kevlar reinforced pulp cone
- Single piece cast frame with integrated shorting
- sleeve and radial cooling fins
- 4-layer dual voice coil design
- FEA optimized spider with reinforced layer
- spider integration
- Compound radius curve (CRC) motor structure
- Multi-stage thermal management system
- HAMR surround (patent pending)
- Concealed mount gasket
- Heavy duty 8 GA terminals with banana plugs
- Frequency response: 29Hz – 500Hz
- Designed and engineered in the USA
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 793276011145
- Weight: 11
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Corby From San amtonio
|I have been very pleased .|
Jeffrey From Tucson
I have one of these in a custom built sealed box under the center seat in my single cab dodge ram hooked up to a 350w alphasonik 2 channel. This is the most surprising subwoofer i've every used/heard. The sound quality is insane, super tight mid bass and devistating lows. I recommend this sub in any size for any application. Do yourself a favor and get a decent amp the alphasonik im using clips at peak power output, but the woofer has never performed sub-par. I've had L7's L5's JL's MTX's and infinity's but for the money you cannot beat the type R.