Featuring innovative parabolic cone designs, oversized surrounds and large motor assemblies, Punch subwoofers deliver deep, loud, aggressive bass…not to mention stunning cosmetics that you’ll want to show off.
For over 20 years, Punch subwoofers have shown the world that big bass, extended power handling and awesome style need not cost a fortune. One listen and you'll know why it's called The PUNCH!
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring with optional grille
- Dual linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- CEA-2031 compliant
- Flex fit basket
- Stitched tinsel leads
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.25"
- Speaker Connector: Dual 10 AWG compression
- Fs (Hz): 26
- Qts: 0.52
- Vas (Liters): 81.5
- Sd (cm2):
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 86
- Xmax (mm): 8.5
- Woofer Displacement: 0.057 cu.ft.
- Cutout Diameter: 11.25"
- Mounting Depth: 6.40"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Sku: 11P2D412
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
kaos From nor-cal
i just got 2 of these and have them on a punch 400 full gain full bass boost crossover at 85hz and you can hear me pounding 3 blocks away in my 2001 lincoln ls woofers facin forward with the backseats folded down. ROCKFORD FOSGATE is simply high quality equip and well worth the money considering ive already "burnt" two kickers and one jl from too much continuous power on my p400.2 my order was delivered in 3 days. highly reccomend onlinecarstereo.com!!!
SPEEDE From NEW ORLEANS
I bought these from this website and they are well worth the money. They were at my door in five days with the free shipping. I built a sealed box which was real easy with info with the speakers. Pushing them with a Roc. Fost. power 500 by 1 dbcp and they hit pretty hard more than I though they would. BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU CANT BEAT THE PRICE!!!
jesse From saukville,wi
I have 2 12's fosgate p2's hooked up to 1800 watt kenwood class d in my 89 prelude its whams so hard i have to hold my breath sometimes because it's to hard to breath definitly gotta get 2 p2 stage 2 fosgates 12's there worth the money.