Featuring innovative parabolic cone designs, oversized surrounds and large motor assemblies, Punch subwoofers deliver deep, loud, aggressive bass…not to mention stunning cosmetics that you’ll want to show off.
For over 20 years, Punch subwoofers have shown the world that big bass, extended power handling and awesome style need not cost a fortune. One listen and you'll know why it's called The PUNCH!
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring with optional grille
- Dual linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- CEA-2031 compliant
- Flex fit basket
- Stitched tinsel leads
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.25"
- Speaker Connector: Dual 10 AWG compression
- Fs (Hz): 26
- Qts: 0.52
- Vas (Liters): 81.5
- Sd (cm2):
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 86
- Xmax (mm): 8.5
- Woofer Displacement: 0.057 cu.ft.
- Cutout Diameter: 11.25"
- Mounting Depth: 6.40"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332709
- Weight: 15.8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Johnathan d From College station tx
|Great product fast shipping|
brandon From ohio
Good sub for the money. I got two on a 2400 watt amp wired to two ohms and i get yelled at everywhere i go cause its too loud. I would recommend this to anyone.
kaos From nor-cal
i just got 2 of these and have them on a punch 400 full gain full bass boost crossover at 85hz and you can hear me pounding 3 blocks away in my 2001 lincoln ls woofers facin forward with the backseats folded down. ROCKFORD FOSGATE is simply high quality equip and well worth the money considering ive already "burnt" two kickers and one jl from too much continuous power on my p400.2 my order was delivered in 3 days. highly reccomend onlinecarstereo.com!!!