Garmin GPS Navigation System
DNX models offer the world's leading GPS navigation system by Garmin with preloaded NAVTEQ® map data of the United States and Canada, including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Choose from different intuitive map view options including split-screen AV control.
NAVTEQ provides real-time traffic data for over 90 major cities in North America, including Canada. If traffic is congested up ahead or there is a road closure, the navigation system will automatically re-navigate the route to show you how to get to your destination, quickly and easily! Alternatively, in manual mode, the system will add delay time to your trip so you can decide to avoid or continue on your current route. Navteq Traffic offers great value as it includes a lifetime service subscription.
The Lane Assist function guides you to the appropriate lane to be in for upcoming junctions and interchanges facilitating a safer navigation experience.
Split Screen AV Control
The screen views, which can be easily toggled from one to another simply by touching the screen or appropriate button, can be changed to best suit specific needs. For instance, Split Screen AV Control divides the screen into two with navigation on the left and a control window on the right with Picture-in-Picture displays the navigation and source screens simultaneously.
Bluetooth powered by Parrot
Bluetooth wireless technology promotes safe driving habits by allowing you to have a hands-free conversation while you drive without the need to hold a phone to your ear. Incoming calls will be picked up automatically or at the touch of a button if screening calls. For outgoing calls, the easy to read display interface makes it easy to search the contents of your address book, recent calls sent or received and with a press of a button you're connected.
USB Connectivity for iPhone and iPod
USB connectivity for audio/video playback from popular devices like iPhone and iPod when used with optional accessory cable. Featuring an advanced graphic user interface, iPod browsing is done easily using Slide Touch to browse by album art, video titles, photographs, etc. from an iPhone or iPod. For added versatility, iPod control by Hand disables the receiver's integrated control, enabling passengers to control the iPod manually including some selected Apps. The same USB connectivity allows users to connect USB thumb drives and external hard disk drives.
Pandora is an internet radio service that allows you to create radio stations based upon favorite artists and songs. In short Pandora analyzes a song or artist using up to 400 distinct musical characteristics and then recommends songs and artists based upon your personal likes. If the Pandora App is on your iPhone, simply connect to the DNX to enable touch-panel control of your personal Pandora stations.
- Playback of MP3, WMA, AAC, and WAV digital media files
- Plays CD, DVD and VCD disks
- TFT active matrix screen
- SD card slot
- Built-in 5-Band graphic equalizer
- Built-in amplifier
- Remote control included
- 6.95" WVGA high-definition widescreen
- Powered by Garmin technology
- EcoRoute helps you find more fuel efficient routes and helps you track your fuel consumption
- Lane assist enabled
- Navteq traffic services built-in
- 500 programmable waypoints
- Over 6 Million Points of Interest (PoI)
- Voice guidance
- Text to speech
- Front AUX Input (3.5mm Mini-Jack)
- Rear USB Port
- HD Radio Ready: KTC-HR300 Required (sold seperately)
- Direct iPod Control via USB
- KCA-IP200 Required for Full List of Features (sold seperately)
- Rear-View Camera Input
- Rear Composite (RCA) Video Output
- Rear A/V Inputs
- Rearview Camera Input
- Bluetooth Built-In
- Hands Free Calling (HFP)
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP)
- Wireless music streaming (A2DP)
- Audio/Video remote control profile (AVRCP)
- Sirius Saellite radio ready
- CA-SR20V Required (sold seperately)
- Steering Wheel Controls Capable: Metra Axxes ASWC or Similar Adapter Required (sold sepearately)