- Carbon glass fiber reinforced injection molded polypropylene cone woofer
- Woven cloth reinforced radial urethane surround
- Air suspension excursion control system
- Designed to fit into small spaces under seat, behind seat or rear side cabin
- Double cone reinforced nodes
- Angled push terminals
- Fin-shaped basket: Channels airflow sideways instead of downward, improving performance and responsiveness
- Frequency response: 20-144 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- 10" Sealed Shallow Subwoofer Enclosure
- Thick 5/8" MDF construction
- Spring post terminals accept up to 12 AWG speaker cable
- Dimensions: 5-7/8"D x 18-7/8"W x 11-15/16"H
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 884938126892
- Weight: 21
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
chadillac From wa
i bought this sub alone no box, for my van to get some extra boom without takin a lot of space. built my own box to sealed specs. i was completely blown away at the sound quality from this flat sub. ive heard a lot of bad things about flat subs. pioneer figured out how to keep the boom without the space. great sub, great price. buy at least 2 of em.
Mojo Modjeski From Oklahoma
I've had this for about a month now and it is wonderful!. I've got it under the rear seat of a 2008 Toyota Tundra double cab and it really adds depth and low end to the music. I'm really surprized too, because the enclosure itself is pretty small. I've got it set so the woofer faces down (as designed) and it adds plenty of bass. My truck also has dynamat in it (from the previous owner), so that may be helping with the bassiness. The enclosure is sealed and solidly built. There isn't any carpet on the top or bottom though...only on the sides. The spring connections on the side are solid and secure. I've got this thing paired with a Renegade 850S amp and it really sings. I set the crossover on the head unit to 80Hz for the sub and 80Hz for the bass. I'm running an older Clarion head unit (NX500) which allows me to control the sub boost too. I've got it set at +1 and that is plenty for me. This sub can thump, but I don't use it for that..I used it to add depth and for me it's perfect. If I had room, I'd add another.