- Carbon glass fiber reinforced injection molded polypropylene cone woofer
- Woven cloth reinforced radial urethane surround
- Air suspension excursion control system
- Designed to fit into small spaces under seat, behind seat or rear side cabin
- Double cone reinforced nodes
- Angled push terminals
- Fin-shaped basket: Channels airflow sideways instead of downward, improving performance and responsiveness
- Frequency response: 20-144 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- 10" Sealed Shallow Subwoofer Enclosure
- Thick 5/8" MDF construction
- Spring post terminals accept up to 12 AWG speaker cable
- Dimensions: 5-7/8"D x 18-7/8"W x 11-15/16"H
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 884938126892
- Weight: 21
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Taylorious From Santa Cruz/Oakland
|I installed this pioneer subwoofer into the space behind the bucket seat of my 94 Toyota pick up truck. It fit with no problems, though I do need to have the seat about 2-3 inches forward from where it was with its back against the cab wall.
This unit has withstood the rigors of four-wheel-drive, and none of the connections/hardware have worn in the slightest in over a year of ownership. The bass response is not as deep as the triangular ported boxes, nor is it particularly strong below 63hz, but this thing slaps for what it is… A small, high-quality/low-cost behind the seat Subwoofer.
I wired this to an 800 W pioneer class D amplifier, and it puts out brilliant sound in a small package. I have been satisfied by this product more totally then Sony's comparable equipment, I have purchased in the past. As a mobile DJ/audiophile, I like to spend my money on US-made pioneer equipment because I know they have quality consumer protection, a reliable background, and innovative technology. Sure, it will cost you more than a Pyle, but do you want a pile?|
Pete From ny
Not good for deep bass in the trunk.
chadillac From wa
i bought this sub alone no box, for my van to get some extra boom without takin a lot of space. built my own box to sealed specs. i was completely blown away at the sound quality from this flat sub. ive heard a lot of bad things about flat subs. pioneer figured out how to keep the boom without the space. great sub, great price. buy at least 2 of em.