- Carbon glass fiber reinforced injection molded polypropylene cone woofer
- Woven cloth reinforced radial urethane surround
- Air suspension excursion control system
- Designed to fit into small spaces under seat, behind seat or rear side cabin
- Double cone reinforced nodes
- Angled push terminals
- Fin-shaped basket: Channels airflow sideways instead of downward, improving performance and responsiveness
- Frequency response: 20-144 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- 10" Sealed Shallow Subwoofer Enclosure
- Thick 5/8" MDF construction
- Spring post terminals accept up to 12 AWG speaker cable
- Dimensions: 5-7/8"D x 18-7/8"W x 11-15/16"H
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 884938126892
- Weight: 21
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Taylorious From Santa Cruz/Oakland
|I installed this pioneer subwoofer into the space behind the bucket seat of my 94 Toyota pick up truck. It fit with no problems, though I do need to have the seat about 2-3 inches forward from where it was with its back against the cab wall.
This unit has withstood the rigors of four-wheel-drive, and none of the connections/hardware have worn in the slightest in over a year of ownership. The bass response is not as deep as the triangular ported boxes, nor is it particularly strong below 63hz, but this thing slaps for what it is… A small, high-quality/low-cost behind the seat Subwoofer.
I wired this to an 800 W pioneer class D amplifier, and it puts out brilliant sound in a small package. I have been satisfied by this product more totally then Sony's comparable equipment, I have purchased in the past. As a mobile DJ/audiophile, I like to spend my money on US-made pioneer equipment because I know they have quality consumer protection, a reliable background, and innovative technology. Sure, it will cost you more than a Pyle, but do you want a pile?|
Pete From ny
Not good for deep bass in the trunk.
chadillac From wa
i bought this sub alone no box, for my van to get some extra boom without takin a lot of space. built my own box to sealed specs. i was completely blown away at the sound quality from this flat sub. ive heard a lot of bad things about flat subs. pioneer figured out how to keep the boom without the space. great sub, great price. buy at least 2 of em.