The Evolution C2 systems deliver sparkling high-frequency detail, smooth mid-range and powerful mid-bass, thanks to real silk dome tweeters and precision-engineered woofer designs.
Many people mistakenly believe that an oval speaker cannot perform as well as a round one, leading to many instances of 5.25-inch speakers being installed into 5 x 7-inch openings. JL Audio has put in the engineering time and effort to create fantastic-sounding speakers that drop into oval openings and deliver equivalent performance to our 6.5-inch (165 mm) round speaker systems... guaranteed. So, don't make the mistake of losing cone area and efficiency by stepping down to a smaller round speaker... these ovals are as impressive as our round format systems.
The C2-570x system features 5 x 7 / 6 x 8-inch (125 x 180 mm) woofers with mineral-filled polypropylene cones, long excursion capabilities and stamped steel frames. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems. Tweeters are coaxially mounted and built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver smooth, extended response, on and off axis. The small size of the C2 tweeter minimizes tweeter protrusion, allowing C2 coaxials to fit behind most factory speaker grilles.
- 5" x 7" / 6" x 8" Evolution C2 Series 2-way Coaxial Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 450 watts per pair / 225 watts each
- RMS: 120 watts per pair / 60 watts each
- Top-mount depth: 2.43"
- Frame Outer Diameter: 5.47" x 7.68"
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Efficiency: 90.5 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power Range: 15 - 100 watts per channel
- Injection Molded, Mica-filled Polypropylene Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- 1.00" Voice Coil on Kapton® Former
- Symmetrical Roll Spider
- Ferrite Woofer Magnet
- 0.75" Silk Dome Tweeter
- Ferrofluid Cooling/Damping Neodymium Tweeter Magnet
- Natural Roll-Off Low-Pass, 1st Order High-Pass Filter with Electrolytic Capacitor
- 2-way 5" x 7" speakers (pair)
- injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 3/4" silk dome tweeter
- built-in crossover network
- 4-ohm impedance
- power range: 15-100 watts RMS (225 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 53-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90.5 dB
- depth: 2-1/2"
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440996143
- Weight: 6
- Sku: 99614
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chris Heywood From Salt Lake City
Clean highs, ok mids, and no bass, if you hook this speaker up to an amp and you want loud, your not going to get it. Let me put it this way, your completley able to carry on a conversation at the peak power handeling of this speaker dont be a puss and pay more...
riskymineworker From KCMO
|Relly nice like. good mid bass and lows + clean highs with vocals|