- In-dash AM/FM, CD, MP3, WMA Receiver with Remote
- Built-in Pandora internet radio control
- Theft deterring detachable face plate
- Single-line DOT text display
- Wireless remote control included
- Red illuminated button lighting
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, and WMA
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Separate subwoofer level control
- Dynamic Soundstage Organizer
- Electronic Shock Protection (ESP)
- 3-band parametric equalizer with 8 selectable tone curves (7 Preset, 1 User)
- 24bit Digital Analog Converter (DAC) to enhance your MP3/WMA playback
- Built-in Low-Pass Filter (LPF)
- Two-stage bass boost allows for user specified bass level
- UPC: 019048195562
- Weight: 4
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
brian felder From north carolina
|This was a great deal.. the head unit and wire kit made it easy . THANK YOU|
Matt From michigan
This is the third one that we have. We have them in boat, rzr, and work truck. Planning to get another one for the pickup I am restoring.
Matt From Sacramento
This is my second kenwood receiver that i have purchased and swear by their power and reliability. They have plenty of power to run your door and dash speakers and with little or no distortion at high volume. It also made a great control for my ipod and iphone with the front aux/usb jacks, kenwoods are a great bang for your buck.