All terminator models incorporate a high sheen, gloss black cover that adds a powerful feel to any installation. All three models share the same size and footprint and all the connections are on one side making it easy to create a custom looking, clean installation. Rather than weighing you down with heavy aluminum heat sinks, Terminator amplifiers are cooled using a variable speed internal fan that is normally reserved for our highest end amplifier lines.
As you turn your volume knob clockwise until you can't take it anymore, the amplifier output is increasing which engages the fan to automatically increase its speed allowing more cool air to enter the amp. This keeps the amplifier performing at its peak level longer and prevents the amplifier from having to go into thermal shutdown due to overheating. As you turn your system down to hear what your friends are saying about your system after you see them bobbing their heads to the beat and grinning from ear to ear from the back seat, the fan automatically slows down as the volume decreases.
- 45W RMS x 2 @ 4-Ohms
- 75W RMS x 2 @ 2-Ohms
- 150W RMS x 1 [bridged] @ 4-Ohms
- LED power and protection indicators
- Gain control
- Smart engage auto turn-on circuitry
- Built-in adaptive cooling fans
- Fixed high-pass filter (85 Hz, 18 dB/octave)
- Fixed low-pass filter (85 Hz, 18 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 20-200 Hz
- Dimensions: 13-1/16"L x 10-3/16"W x 2.3"H
- UPC: 715442280025
- Weight: 8
- Sku: TN2002
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- This item is not available for International Shipping
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.