- 500W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 1000W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 1400W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable low-pass filter (35-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (24 dB at 15 Hz)
- Phase Shift: 0-180°
- Damping factor: 200
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 15-250 Hz
- Dimensions: 8-6/10"W x 15-6/10"L x 2-1/2"H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Bryan V From Texas
Have owned this amp for well over a year and its still perfect! sounds great and doesnt run hot. Very clean and effecient for the power output. Best value i have ever found with amplifiers. Running 1 18" RE SX in a 10 cf at 32hz and 1 ohm on this amp and it is amazing. Shakes everything in my yukon, dash.. mirrors.. hood.. wipers.. roof... you get the point. Decaf music all day long!
Mike From New Jersey
I called up and asked the company what the difference is between the gladiator line (GLX) and the Brutus line (BRZ) and he said the glx has the same internals as the new brutus line (BRX). I got this amp and it is amazing at putting out close to rated power all day every day and rarely gets more than warm to the touch. For the money theres nothing better.
Daniel From Savannah, GA
I have this GLX 1400.1d hooked up to a 2013 series Fi SSD 15 D2. It pumps consistent clean power and easily puts out the 1100-1300RMS (@ 1 ohm) that my subwoofer can handle. Ported, in 3.6 cubes @ 33 hz and it sounds absolutely breathtaking. Never gets very hot to the touch, the amp is a little bit power hungry, maybe not so much as other similar models, just make sure your alternator is putting out a decent current. Use at least 4awg and it will absolutely do within 100 watts of rated power @ 13.8 volts.