The TD series amplifiers are designed to bring big power in a small footprint. Available in two size mono blocks and a single 4 channel, TD series amplifiers offer excellent system flexibility at a great price. Featuring surface mount design that resists vibration and an extruded aluminum heat sink that dissipates heat effectively, these amps have everything you need to make your system bang.
- 300W x 1 @ 4-Ohms
- 500W x 1 @ 2-Ohms
- Small Footprint
- Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink
- Surface Mount PCB Design
- Variable Crossovers
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 220Hz
- Crossover: Variable Low @ 40Hz to 220Hz, 12dB/Oct
- Subsonic Filter: 10Hz to 50Hz, 12dB/Oct, Variable
- Bass Boost: 0, 6, 12dB Switchable
- Topology: Class D
- Maximum Input Signal: 5V
- Maximum Sensitivity: 200mV
- Width: 5 1/2" (13.97 cm)
- Length: 7 1/4" (18.42 cm)
- Height: 2 1/8" (5.4 cm)
- Recommended StreetWires Amp Kit: ZN3K-04 or ZN3KI-04
- UPC: 715442241637
- Sku: TD5001D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.