- 150W RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 225W RMS x 4 @ 2 Ohms
- 450W RMS x 2 [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms
- Class D Full Range SMT Circuitry
- Double Sided Composite Epoxy PCB
- 2-Ohm Stereo, 4-Ohm Bridged Multi-Channel
- 1-Ohm Stable Class D Monoblock
- Three-Way Protection Circuitry
- Delayed On/Off Circuit
- Tri-Mode Capable (2/4/5 ch. models)
- Variable 12dB High, Low, & Subsonic Crossovers
- Band-Pass Crossovers (4ch & 5ch.)
- Input Source Selector (4ch. & 5ch.)
- Variable 12dB 50Hz Bass Boost (1ch.)
- Dash Mounted Remote Gain Control (5ch. & 1 ch.)
- Direct Wire 8ga. Power & Speaker Terminals
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Colaroaster From Atlanta
I really liked everything about this amp: price, specs, look, and size. Unfortunately the two screws holding the bottom plate cover on, prevents the amp from sitting flat on a hard flat surface, causing it to rock back and forth. This can be an easy fix, but still a flaw of the amp that should be brought up. Other then the screw heads being as issue, I love this amp and haven't regretted buying it! After using the TN4.900D as my sub amp, I'm still considering buying the TN1.1200D to run the subs and use this amp for my component speakers.