Kenwood's Performance Series KAC-7005PS 5-channel amplifier can take care of your entire car audio system's power requirements, and then some. KAC-7005PS is basically three amps built into one chassis, two full-range 2-channel amps (A and B), typically powering the front and rear speakers, and one mono amp to power a subwoofer. Either of the full-range amps can also be bridged to one channel.
- 5-channel car amplifier
- 40 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms + 300 watts x 1 at 4 ohms
- 50 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 100 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable low-pass filter on subwoofer channel (50-200 Hz at 24 dB per octave)
- separate variable high-pass filters on front and rear channels (50-200 Hz at 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost on sub channel (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- cooling fan
- preamp inputs
- fuse rating: 40A x 2
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 13-3/4"W x 2-1/4"H x 7-9/16"D
- UPC: 0019048197597
- Weight: 7
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
kevin From west harrison IN
Kenwood amp works great and the sound quality is awesome.
Willi flores From Texas
|The product provided the clear power required to fulfill my speakers requirement. Causing my kenwood speakers to provide crisp clear sound at all ranges.|