- 1000W RMS x 1 @ 4-Ohms
- 1500W RMS x 1 @ 2-Ohms
- Smallest chassis ever, originating from the reliable, powerful ZX-Series
- High efficiency MOSFET power supply
- LED power and protection indicators
- Remote bass level included
- Tuned Bass EQ (0-18 dB bass boost at 40 Hz)
- Preamp RCA outputs
- Muting circuit cancels out unwanted noise
- FIT (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) utilizes differential inputs to reject noise and electrical interference for the quietest operation possible and ultimate audio clarity
- Boost, gain, and crossover frequencies are top-mounted for easy access
- Balanced differential inputs for noise elimination and factory-radio compatibility
- 3 Automatic turn-on modes (remote, DC offset, signal sense)
- Optional edgy vinyl skins for personalizing heat sinks available
- Optional Kicker 08ZXEC endcaps are available for all ZX amplifier models
- High-density convection heat sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- High-pass subsonic filter (24 dB at 25 Hz)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 25-200 Hz
- Dimensions: 13-5/8"L x 9-5/8"W x 2-1/8"H
- Weight: 10
- Sku: 12ZXS15001
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jason From Myrtle Beach
Really good amp. Not as resilient as its older models but, the power it pushes is undeniable. Cool that is smaller and more compact taking up less space.