- 300W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 500W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- Mono subwoofer amplifier
- Class D amplifier design
- MOSFET switching power supply
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 150 Hz
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- Optional wired remote level control
- Preamp inputs and outputs
- Speaker-level inputs
- Dimensions: 7-7/8"W x 2-3/16"H x 7-11/16"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Al From Fontana, CA
Maybe not the slash series, but still alittle monstrer. Had this amp for a couple of months just to see how it would hold up. It's still goin. Hooked it up to 1 12" audiobahnn, 2 JL Audio 12"W1s, 3 audiobahnn 10", 2 12"s and it did great. When running the 1 12 most people couldn't believe it was just 1 12. Don't forget to use a Boss BX15 or Epicenter to shape the sound before it gets to your bass amp.
Jake From Florida
I have this amp powering two JL Audio 10w1v2-4 subs under the backseat of a 2007 F150 extended cab and it pushes them perfectly. This is a great amp and would recommend to anyone.