- DVD/CD player with AM/FM tuner
- Built-in Garmin navigation system (with photo-real Junction View and free traffic services)
- Built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Fixed 6.1" touchscreen
- Animated display with multiple GUI
- Pandora control for iPhone, Android, and Blackberry
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Built-in HD Radio tuner
- Fits double-DIN (4" tall) dash openings
- Remote control
- Plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- 3-band parametric EQ
- High- and low-pass filters
- iPod control: Kenwood cable required for full access to audio/video content
- Works with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- Inputs: rear USB input, two rear A/V inputs, rear-view camera input
- Outputs: A/V output; 6-channel preamp outputs (5-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tony B From New Jersey
I bought the DNX6990HD to replace my ageing DNX5120. This is an excellent unit. All screen navigation is easy. Screen is clear and the built-in Bluetooth, Traffic receiver & HD radio make the install much cleaner without all the cables & wires from the multiple accessories. The only problem I had is that I have a lifetime subscription to Sirius/XM radio and I had to purchase a new tuner and upgrade my service to premium channels. The SCC1 Tuner will not work nor can it be adapted. If you have a lifetime subscription Sirius charges $ 75.00 to switch service and a onetime $100.00 charge to upgrade the service. Overall I am very happy with The DNX6990HD and it was worth getting the upgraded channels from Sirius.