- Progressive Spider
- Compound Radius Curve Pole Geometry
- Oversized Dual Voice Coils
- Kevlar reinforced pulp cone with HAMRS (High Amplitude Multi Roll) Santoprene rubber surround
- Frequency response: 28-200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85.5 dB
- Top-mount depth: 5-9/16"
- Sealed box volume: 0.54-0.89 cu. ft.
- Ported box volume: 0.79-1.34 cu. ft.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
neil From Minnesota
|These subs sounded great, while they lasted. I was running a rockford fosgate amp pushing 1000w between both (2) subs when, after 4months of use, the amp started running in protection mode.
The amp was tested on other subs and was not the problem.
Neither sub now works independently or in parallel.|
Keesey king From Houston tx
|Good sounding speaker for the price|
Dilly Billy From monaco
|It will do what you want it to. Make sure you have a good box and they'll sound great.|