- Progressive Spider
- Compound Radius Curve Pole Geometry
- Oversized Dual Voice Coils
- Kevlar reinforced pulp cone with HAMRS (High Amplitude Multi Roll) Santoprene rubber surround
- Frequency response: 28-200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 85.5 dB
- Top-mount depth: 5-9/16"
- Sealed box volume: 0.54-0.89 cu. ft.
- Ported box volume: 0.79-1.34 cu. ft.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Dilly Billy From monaco
|It will do what you want it to. Make sure you have a good box and they'll sound great.|
Ross From South Florida
The package arrived today and she is a beauty! I have this sub set up with a hifonics zrx1000.1D and the combination is magic. As time goes on i will be adding more for sure. I have a very clean sound in my car for now but after i add 1 or 2 more of these and possibly a second zrx1000.1D i'll be set. Thanks onlinecarstereo.com for another awesome buy!