- Progressive Spider
- Compound Radius Curve Pole Geometry
- Oversized Dual Voice Coils
- Kevlar reinforced pulp cone with HAMRS (High Amplitude Multi Roll) Santoprene rubber surround
- Frequency response: 26-200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86.4 dB
- Top-mount depth: 5-13/16"
- Sealed box volume: 0.71-1.06 cu. ft.
- Ported box volume: 1.06-1.56 cu. ft.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
rodricquz From virginia
|The speakers work to perfection and sounds awesome too. Worth every dollar spent|
Qaahir From Canada
|For the money paid it's worth it. Overall performance is just ok. It will leave you feeling for a tad bit more bass, punch, etc. Lows are not that good, rolls suck. If your short on cash, its a good buy. If money is not an issue the type R is a better bet.|
chris From little rock, arkansas
Have a pair sound great hit hard for the money, in custom ported box but they cant handle hifonics brx1600.1d mono block amp had wired 1 ohm beat hard for a couple weeks but full tilt for a while burn the voice coils dont recommend putting more than 1000.1 on them but sounded great good subs