- Progressive Spider
- Compound Radius Curve Pole Geometry
- Oversized Dual Voice Coils
- Kevlar reinforced pulp cone with HAMRS (High Amplitude Multi Roll) Santoprene rubber surround
- Frequency response: 26-200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86.4 dB
- Top-mount depth: 5-13/16"
- Sealed box volume: 0.71-1.06 cu. ft.
- Ported box volume: 1.06-1.56 cu. ft.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 793276011848
- Weight: 15
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
George Crawford From United States
|Not only am I a fan of the product I purchase (ALPINE SWS 12D4) or the price which is excellent, but most importantly the prompt delivery, and overall customer experience. I would and will continue to send people to onlinecarstereo.|
rodricquz From virginia
|The speakers work to perfection and sounds awesome too. Worth every dollar spent|
Qaahir From Canada
|For the money paid it's worth it. Overall performance is just ok. It will leave you feeling for a tad bit more bass, punch, etc. Lows are not that good, rolls suck. If your short on cash, its a good buy. If money is not an issue the type R is a better bet.|