- Progressive Spider
- Compound Radius Curve Pole Geometry
- Oversized Dual Voice Coils
- Kevlar reinforced pulp cone with HAMRS (High Amplitude Multi Roll) Santoprene rubber surround
- Frequency response: 26-200 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86.4 dB
- Top-mount depth: 5-13/16"
- Sealed box volume: 0.71-1.06 cu. ft.
- Ported box volume: 1.06-1.56 cu. ft.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chris stigs.castiglia From newyork...
These woofers are redic...they knock with such force..If u have the right amp for them..suggest at the least a 1200 watt amp..got nothing but luv for these ....great price too..Sq is so much better then my cvrs...but I'm Def gonna Copp the cvxs.for my last and final upgrade.lol
Brennon From Fostoria, Ohio
It's a sub so not to many features, but this thing does hit very hard, I bought 2 and have a custom box built for my car/the subs and these sound amazing. I went with Alpine type S speakers throught the enitre car and it's a huge upgrade. I have people tell me they can feel there hair moving in the car. I matched this with the Alpine MRX-M110 and I couldn't be happier! I belive I am underpowering the subs(I didn't set the gains the installer did) and even then they have PLENTY of power. I recommend these for sure!