- Class D amplifier (300W RMS)
- Remote bass-level control included
- Variable low-pass crossover (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Phase switch (0°, 180°)
- Variable bass boost
- Frequency response: 35-150 Hz
- "Closed-loop" design ensures optimum performance between woofer, amplifier and enclosure
- Built-in 0°/180° phase switch
- Separate low level and speaker level inputs
- Built-in adjustable bass boost EQ
- Adjustable 12db/Octave low pass crossover
- Detachable Power/Ground connector
- Intelligent auto turn on/off function
- Thermal and over voltage protection
- High-efficiency, low current design
- Remote bass level control included
- Proprietary high output woofer
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- Large AWG input terminals
- Covered with industrial heat activated vinyl
- 19-13/16"W x 15"H x 11"D1 x 7"D2
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687340841
- Weight: 29.6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
T.J. From Cleveland
|I bought this to replace my infinity 10 basslink (which i had for years) finally blew out. Put the rockford in my F150 extended cab and what a difference. Hits harder than i had expected. Good sound.......and clean for a 12. Fits in the back perfectly.|
KEVIN URATANI From San diego
|I purchased this item a few weeks back for my 2003 Mercedes E-500.
The car has the standard Mercedes car stereo by harmon kardon, nothing else. I wanted a little more depth for the existing system without the hassle of a huge box and a ton of money.
I purchased a amp install kit from radio shack and had at it. Install time for myself was 40 min or less. It was really easy.
As far as the sound .....WOW !!!! Seriously Outstanding. It was not that childish stuff you hear driving through your neighborhood occasionally. It was very clean ..... But it can punch , once dialed in.
Also as I used it more it sounded better and better..... I think it needed too break in.
I've owned the Bazooka amplified sub for my silverado and this is way better.
Plus it was cheaper.......|