Car audio fanatics will love the Punch series 6.75" component system. It features a FlexFit basket for compatibility with various factory speaker mounting locations and a sweet ICC (Integrated Concealed Crossover), eliminating the need to mount any black boxes.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com is an authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products.
- 6-3/4" - 6-1/2" P1 Punch Series 2-Way Car Speakers
- Injection-Molded Mineral filled Polypropylene cone material
- 1" Polyetherimide (PEI) Dome tweeters
- Butyl Rubber speaker surround
- CEA-2031 compliant speakers
- 1" high-temperature voice coil
- Multi-OEM Adapter allows shallow mount and compatibility to many vehicles
- Integrated ICC crossover filter removes unwanted frequencies from the drivers
- DDC (Discreet Dual Clamp) provides concentric clamping pressure to maximize fitment
- FlexFit (Slot Mounted Frame Pattern) allows slight adjustment of speaker when mounted
- VAST (Vertical Attach Surround Technique) provides up to 25% more effective radiating cone area
- Rubber magnet boot cover
- Grilles and mounting hardware included
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency response: 55-22,000 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 2-1/4"
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- UPC: 780687341107
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Gordon Crispell From nw Florida
|I put these in 2007 Saturn ion 3 with factory premium system but those speakers did not cut it !!! , when I put these and the 3 way in the front doors the sound system came to life sounds awesome now great highs love the bass and that was what I was looking for because I took out the subwoofer and amp I added in the beginning I just bought a new car and plan on upgrading that speaker system with the 6~8 2 way and the 3 way highly recommend these !!!!!!!!!|