- In-Dash AM/FM, CD, DVD, MP3, USB Receiver with Remote
- Full-color 6.1" TFT-LCD touchscreen display
- Variable Color Illumination button lighting
- A2DP Bluetooth technology allows hands-free calls and music streaming from a Bluetooth device
- MirrorLink system allows control over applications and data saved on your compatible phone
- Pandora Link integrates your car stereo and Pandora Internet Radio with attached iPhone, Blackberry or Android
- Telenav app control with attached iPhone allows turn-by-turn navigation (available August 2012 via firmware update)
- Select between 2D or 3D icons and screen visualizers and enjoy fast touch screen response
- Selectable Color Illumination lets you complement your vehicle's existing lighting
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Power Output:
- Peak: 52 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 17 watts x 4 channels
- Theft-deterrent, detachable face plate
- Wireless remote control included
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Playback of DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, JPEG, MP3, MP4, AAC, WAV, XviD, WMV, MPEG-4, AVC and WMA
- Playback of region #1 DVD discs
- Digital Clarity AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets and Radio Data System (RDS)
- Electronic Shock Protection (ESP)
- EQ7 7-band parametric equalizer with 8 selectable tone curves (7 Preset, 1 User)
- 24bit Digital Analog Converter (DAC) to enhance your MP3/WMA playback
- Separate audio and video power supply circuits provide added clarity
- Separate Low-Pass and High-Pass crossover filters
- Dual zone rear seat playback allows separate viewing of audio and video from the front
- Zappin Search plays music in 6, 9, or 30 second clips until you find the song you're looking for
- Advanced Sound Engine (ASE) with Intelligent Time Alignment (ITA) for incredible sound reproduction
- 3 Sets of 5V preamp outputs (front, rear and mono subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology supports hands-free calling with a compatible Bluetooth phone
- iPod and iPhone Ready: Standard USB-to-iPod Cable will work, however Sony RC-202IPV is recommended and sold separately for audio and video playback
- Front Auxiliary Input: 3.5mm headphone jack allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players
- Front and Rear USB Input: USB port allows connection to digital devices such as flash drives, portable media players, etc.
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input. The Sony XA-R800C is recommended and sold separately
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC SWI-PSv1 or the Axxess ASWC required and sold separately
- Rear RCA Audio/Video Outputs: Used for connection to separate monitors and devices
- 2 Sets of Rear RCA Audio/Video Inputs: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth version 2.1 +EDR certified
- Bluetooth range up to 32.8 ft.
- Supports SMS message notifications and A2DP audio streaming
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- OPP: Object Push Profile for sending basic "objects" such as pictures and other virtual material
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes a wired microphone for clear, distortion-free talking
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Wade From BC, Canada
Bought this to use with my Samsung S4. Works great via Drivelink (I am using a modified Drivelink which allows full mirroring). Whatever my phone can do... my stereo can do. Facebook, email, music, navigation, all through mirrorlink. I also bypassed the parking brake so the kids could watch a movie. Also make sure you upgrade your firmware as it may be out of date.
The unit also has great sound quality. Just tune the EQ yourself (this is your highs, mid, bass) and set the time alignment manually. The stock settings are not that great but once tuned correctly it sounds amazing.
Great sound and decent picture too, can't go wrong! Now I am just waiting to install my backup camera.
Eric From Sudbury, Ontario
this is a very nice headunit, a little pricey but i think its worth the money! it has a very nice picture and has alot of cool features, i only wish there were more audio options like selecting highs, mids and bass. Also it seems to have a hard time connecting to my sony music player. But it works excellent with ipods, i just hope it dosent break on me!