- Amplifier Class: D
- Fuse Rating: 40 A
- 100W RMS x 4 + 500W x 1 @ 2/4 Ohms
- Stackable installation design with front-panel controls
- Variable high-pass filter on front channels (30-6000 Hz, 12 dB/oct)
- Variable high-pass filter on rear channels (30-600 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter on subwoofer channel (50-600 Hz, 24 dB/oct)
- Variable subsonic filter on subwoofer channel (0-30 Hz, 24 dB/oct)
- Quick-connect speaker connectors
- Class-D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- Fuse rating: 40A x 2
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Robert From Canada
|Damn good amp, surprisingly small, no digital inputs. Worth the cash if you need the space.|
rob From indiana
Damn good amp, surprisingly small, no digital inputs. Worth the cash if you need the space.