The new Alpine PDX Series amplifiers are completely re-engineered for performance, sound quality, and reliability. The PDX series are for the true car audio
Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized retailer of Alpine products. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and on-time delivery of your orders. As we are an authorized retailer, you are guaranteed you are receiving authentic Alpine products.
- Amplifier Class: D
- Fuse Rating: 40 A
Features and Specification
CEA-2006 Power Ratings
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 100W RMS x 4 + 500W RMS x 1 (4-ohm/2-ohm, 14.4V at <1% THD+N)
Max Power Output Ratings
RMS Power Ratings
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: 100W RMS x 4 + 500W RMS (4-ohm, 14.4V <1%THD+N)
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: 100W RMS x 4 + 500W RMS (2-ohm, 14.4V <1%THD+N)
- Bridged 4 Ohms: 200W RMS x 2 (4-ohm, 14.4V <1%THD+N)
- Crossover Frequency (CH1/2, HPF): 30 - 600 Hz (x1), 300 - 6k Hz (x10), -12 dB/oct.
- Crossover Frequency (CH3/4, HPF): 30 - 600 Hz (x1), -12 dB/oct.
- Crossover Frequency (CH3/4, BPF): 30 - 600 Hz (HPF), 300 - 6k Hz (LPF), -12 dB/oct.
- Crossover Frequency (Subwoofer): 50 - 600 Hz, -24 dB/oct.
- Subsonic Filter: 3 - 30 Hz, -24 dB/oct.
- Foot Print (WxHxD) mm: 257 x 50.8 x 192 mm
- Foot Print (WxHxD) in: 10-1/8'' x 2'' x 7-1/2''
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (11-16 V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.2 - 4 V (CH1/2, CH3/4), 0.1 - 4 V (Subwoofer)
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 3 - 100k Hz
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 3 - 600 Hz
- THD+N (10W into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: <0.005 %
- THD+N (10W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: <0.006 %
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: <0.03 %
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: <0.05 %
- Damping Factor for CH-1/2/3/4: >500 into 4 ohms at 100Hz
- Damping Factor for Subwoofer: >1000 into 4 ohms at 100Hz
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 112 dB
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 119 dB
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Connectors: Quick Connect Terminals for Power Supply and Speaker Output
- Terminal Layout: One-Sided
- Mounting Design: Easy Stacking and Smart Installation
- Amplifier Type: Class-D (Digital)
- Channel Design: 4-channel + 1-channel (Mono)
- Power Supply Design: DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Pre-Amp Stage: Discreat
- Final Outputs: MOSFET
- Crossover: Variable High Pass, Low Pass and Band Pass Filter
- Gain Control: Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Subsonic Filter: Variable Subsonic Filter
- Bass Control: Remote Bass Control (RUX-KNOB) Ready
- Low-battery Protection: Low-battery Protection
- Low-impedance Possibility: Low-impedance Possibility
- Current Protection: Over-Current, Over-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- Board Circuitry: S.T.A.R. Circuit
- Board Design: 6-layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Power Indicator: Top Mounted LED Power/Status Indicator
- Input Channel Mode Setting (CH1/2 & CH3/4): Input Channel Mode Setting (CH1/2 & CH3/4)
- Input Channel Mode Setting (Subwoofer): Input Channel Mode Setting (Subwoofer)
- Thermal Control: Thermal Management Control
- UPC: 793276011602
- Weight: 8
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Robert From Canada
|Damn good amp, surprisingly small, no digital inputs. Worth the cash if you need the space.|
rob From indiana
Damn good amp, surprisingly small, no digital inputs. Worth the cash if you need the space.