The CXR-7 is designed for sound quality audiophiles seeking to custom tailor their crossover functions and frequencies to multi-amp systems. The crossover slopes feature either a steep 18dB low pass or a gentle 12dB high pass roll-off. All frequencies are fully adjustable, and you can even multi-link two CXR-7’s for an additional 6 channels of output. Other features include an adjustable parametric bass equalizer with a selectable bass boost, a phase shift-control, and an audio stereo / mono selector. The self powered unit features a fully isolated DC-to-DC power supply, which boasts a 7 volt line driver signal. The CXR-7 comes complete with a 14ft cable and dashboard bass remote control.
- Rear Low Pass 25Hz - 400Hz Subwoofer
- Rear High Pass 25Hz - 400Hz Midrange
- Front High Pass 25Hz - 400Hz Midrange
- Front High Pass 500Hz - 8 kHz Mid / High
- Characteristics Low Pass 18dB per Octave Slope, 3rd Order
- Characteristics High Pass 12dB per Octave Slope, 3rd Order
- Equalization 0 - 15dB Boost
- Frequency Response 10Hz - 30 kHz (-3dB)
- THD < 0.01%
- S/N Ratio 95dB
- Max Output Level 7 Volts RMS
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 7.5" x 5.5" x 1.75"
- UPC: 812902010427
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer