- Compact Class D amplifier for factory and aftermarket receivers
- Universal plug lets you send signal from RCA outputs or speaker-level wiring
- Runs off same power circuit as receiver
- 4-channel amplifier
- 45 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- Built-in high-pass crossover (selectable 60, 80, 120 Hz at 12 dB/octave)
- Selectable gain switch (high/low) and switchable 2- or 4-channel operation
- Fuse: 15A
- Dimensions: 7-7/8"W x 1-1/2"H x 2-9/16"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tom From Ventura, Ca
|Great little unit, fits nicely under the dash and provides a great punch to my music. This is no tube amp, but for the price, you get a decent quality sound. Most people wont need much more than this little unit.|
Critter From Texas
|These are superb little amps. Very small but pack some power. Great for an upgrade from stock radio to give better sound and more power.|